Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pain To Get Mat Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

The Pain To Get Mat Rush Empty
PostSubject: The Pain To Get Mat Rush   The Pain To Get Mat Rush Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm

I have noticed that since some mats are way harder to farm for, they tend to run out more quickly in the guild bank. And since I have a lot of alts with pretty empty inventories, I have decided to hold a contest. Whoever turns into me, or my Alts, the most Toy Bones, Embroidered Handkerchiefs, and Magic Feathers will win some prize I have no idea what it will be. The goal of this is to get a ton of them saved up so that if we run out in the GB, all I have to do it pop on an alt and grab some.

To make things really easy on my brain, I am assigning alts a particular item so that I will know which alt holds what.

SEND ALL MATS TO Kindred~Storage

Best of Luck! I will be ending the competition whenever I feel like it.

THE TWIST

You must put the mats in the GB if the stacks aren't full, but you can give them to me to put in so that they can be counted, but those mats must be given to me directly, if I am on. If you give me extra for the contest, then I will send them to my alt. You cannot just say hey Star, I am putting such and such into the bank. You must trade me, and if I am too busy to make it to you, I will tell you to send them to me, but as of late, I have been a bum and not doing anything. Note: It will not count if you deposit them in the GB and then tell me you did it. I have no way of verifying it. If I am not on, and you wish things to be counted, but they are needed in the GB, then send it to the storage mule, or ask Tai if she is available to count it for you. That's all I can think of for now. If I think of any other mats that always seem to need some help in the GB, I might add them to the list... If anyone else thinks of one, let me know. umm.... purple hippos *hides*

Last edited by StarDreamer on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reason: I changed the Rules so pay ATTN!)
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

The Pain To Get Mat Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pain To Get Mat Rush   The Pain To Get Mat Rush Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

This Event Has Been Postponed Until Further Notice, Replaced With the Mass Mat Mania!
Back to top Go down

The Pain To Get Mat Rush
Page 1 of 1