Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Mat Mania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 pm

EVENT ENDED

For a limited time I will be hosting a
Mass Mat Mania Mass_m10
The prize for this event will be the ring of physique which will add 10% to your HP!

This contest is so for serious that it even has tiers! for points! Since I want more of some mats than others, so I am going to assign everything points! I don't have everything figured out quite yet, but here is what I have so far! NOTE: All point values are subject to change without notice. All unrefined mats will be worth partial points. Every 20 will be worth the point value in that tier. Tier 1 mats are worth 1 point, Tier 2, 2 points, Tier 3 worth 3 points, and Tier 4 will be worth 1 point per 200 turned in. I will post in this thread the current leader, but I will not tell you the amount of points they have!

The Current Leader is: Lumnah

TIER 1:
lvl 1 and 2 collection items as well as the refined mats from those, all eversun elder mats, and all alchemy mats that are not mentioned elsewhere.

TIER 2:
lvl 3 and 4 collection items as well as the refined mats from those, most darkdale elders (excluding those that are also eversun elders and those listed in tier 3), Charcoal, Prickly Pelts, Poisonous Fang, Niter, and Conch Shell

TIER 3:
lvl 5+ collection mats, Toy Bones, Spatulas, Cotton Cloths, Pottery Jars, Gold Coins, Magic Feathers, Embroidered Handkerchiefs, Antlers, Tusks, Sharp Teeth, Fowl Fillet, and Fossil Ornaments

TIER 4:
Frogs, iron arrow, voodoo poison bugs, scrolls, and dreamstones. 1 point per 200 turned in.

Every Mat from an animal fat to 100 rabbit furs will be counted as long as it is an elder or an alchemy mat! Sorry, unrefined mats that the elder does not ask for need not apply. We want to ensure that the person who does donate the most mats is in fact the one that wins the contest, and should you not desire a ring of HP I am willing to come up with an alternate prize, so this contest is not limited to just those without a ring of Physique or those who do not currently have a ring!

Keep those mats coming!

oh and because I love our guildies and I wish them the best

Mass Mat Mania Luck_t10

and just as importantly

Mass Mat Mania Tai_lu10

Last edited by StarDreamer on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding and subtracting)
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

I'll take it just a step further. I'll throw in 100k, 50k and 25k to the First, Second and Third Place winners respectively!!

GO FARM!!!

clown
Back to top Go down

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 pm

my sister smacks herself in the face when she eats xD

Oh and YAY!!! xD
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 am

I did it on purpose you nincompoop
Back to top Go down

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 pm

*dances* Ok then
Back to top Go down

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 pm

*tries to win even if lum's in the lead o.o*
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:38 am

this is a message so people will check out the updates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Mat Mania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Mat Mania   Mass Mat Mania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Mat Mania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Event Archive-
Jump to: