Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Puzzling Encounter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

A Puzzling Encounter! Empty
PostSubject: A Puzzling Encounter!   A Puzzling Encounter! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Got your puzzle skills ready?
I got this idea from Ruth on the Aeria forums!
THE TOP WINNER WINS 1 MILLION IN GAME GOLD!!!
Ok so here's the rules:
There are 2 parts to this event. A. puzzle completion and B. Screenshotting yourself with the monsters in the puzzle.

1. Go to each of the URL's listed below.

2. Scroll down the page and let the puzzle load.

3. Complete the puzzle. Use your browser's right hand side slider to move up and down the puzzle page, not your mouse's scroll wheel!

4. Screenshot the completed puzzle. Hit Print Screen on your keyboard, open a MS Paint window, and hit Cntl + V. Save the image as a JPEG not Bitmap (bmp) and upload it to a file sharing program like Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com

5.Go out into the mirror world and find the monster you've just puzzled together. Screenshot yourself in game with said monster. Print screen, then go to your DOMO folder's screenshot folder (My Computer>C:Drive>Aeria Games>DOMO>ScreenShot) to find the screenie...then save the image and upload it to a file sharing program like Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com.

6. GUILD FORUM MAIL me your entries. There should be 3 separate forum emails, one for the puzzles of each difficulty. There will be a race for the categories (Easy, Intermmediate and Hard) and then an overall raffle. You must turn in completed puzzles and monster and me screenies for EVERY puzzle to be entered into the million dollar drawing!!
Click Here To PM Tai

7. The Body of the Forum Mail needs to include your in game name (IGN)

8. Number the links like this:
1a. (this will have the link for your completed, screenshotted PUZZLE 1)
1b. (this will have the link for your monster and me screenshot associated with PUZZLE 1)

There are 15 Puzzles.
Puzzles 1-6 are Easy, puzzles 7-12 are Intermediate and puzzles 13-15 are Difficult. Once you are done with a difficulty level send the links for that level.

These puzzles are of monsters in DOMOLAND. Complete each puzzle, PRINT SCREEN it and then upload it to photobucket or something similar. Forum PM me the set of links to your completed puzzles as well as your screenshots of you and the monsters for the corresponding difficulty level.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR DIRECTIONS HOW TO SCREENSHOT OUT OF GAME

THIS EVENT ENDS ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2010 AT 12 MIDNIGHT PST

This is the way the prizes will be distributed:

The first three people to finish in each category will win the following:

Easy: Choice of: 5 Gold Ressurection Plates, 5 Phoenix Tears, or 5 Scapegoat Dolls.

Intermediate: 5 Party Teleports & 5 Go Anywhere's

Hard: Reskill and Restat.

Everyone who turns in three forum PM's adding up to all 30 screenies will be entered into a raffle.

First Prize: 1 Million in-game gold!!!
Second: Reskill, Restat, and 14 Day badge!
Third: 14 Day Badge (>.>')

HERE ARE THE PUZZLES:
!!WARNING!!Pull down your browser with it's slider on the right of the pages, these puzzles hate to be zoomed in on so I don't recommend it....rolling your mouse wheel can accidentally zoom in on them and if that happens, they don't always return to normal size with all pieces intact

Easy
PUZZLE 1
PUZZLE 2
PUZZLE 3
PUZZLE 4
PUZZLE 5
PUZZLE 6

Intermmediate
PUZZLE 7
PUZZLE 8
PUZZLE 9
PUZZLE 10
PUZZLE 11
PUZZLE 12

Hard
PUZZLE 13
PUZZLE 14
PUZZLE 15

Disclaimer: Kindred Leadership is in no way responsible for injuries associated with completing these puzzles (Example: headaches stemming from puzzle completion whether it be incurred by straining the eyes, the brain, or just slamming your head into the desk/wall out of frustration.)

But hey, no one ever said winning 1 million in game gold was gonna be easy, did they?

flower flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by =Tai= on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

A Puzzling Encounter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Puzzling Encounter!   A Puzzling Encounter! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Won't Live if you stand next to the monsters? PM any Elder and they will get the screenie for you! You just have to tell us the name of the monster and what map it is located on!

The names of your faithful Elders are:

=Tai=

lil'Kaioan

Elothiam

Stardreamer

and

YouYou

(I'd say Klown, but hell, he isn't here you would be talking to yourself)
Back to top Go down

A Puzzling Encounter!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Event Archive-
Jump to: