Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once Upon A Game...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Once Upon A Game... Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon A Game...   Once Upon A Game... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:41 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/shadowhearts2/player_review.html?id=714482&tag=all-about%3Breview2

check this out, all you gaming lovers, and thank me for this blast from the past later =J

klown u got some competion =P
Back to top Go down
Klown~Zer0
Klown Prince
Klown Prince
Klown~Zer0

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Game...   Once Upon A Game... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:41 pm

It would only be competition if you're review was unbiased. You DIDN'T review the game for the average gamer, or even part-time gamer, you DID however review the game for it's already established fansource. giving the game a perfect 10/10? There is a reason why so very few games revieve perfect scores, because no matter how well we like them, games are made by man, and man is flawed, this carries into our creations. EVERY game has flaws and drawbacks that may turn the general gaming public away, you didnt cover these? what if the RPG genre i was into was more mainstream (and yes, Shadow hearts was a pretty decent RPG, but it was FAR from mainstream) RPG's. what drawbacks to this game may affect my contenement with the product? And seriosuly, If u think that this game is superior to the Ps3 rpg's out today, You need to turn off ur computer, buy a Ps3, and get crackin, The ps3 has some great RPG's that would despite your fanboy outlook on shadowhearts, blow it out of the water, game in point, DragonAge is a far superior RPG. the graphics are top notch, a gripping story line, and tons of content to play through, not to mention is practically non-linear approach, which gives you quite some freedom to explore, the dialouge between the stars of the game is rather refreshing, and adds that extra little punch to almost let you forget its a game you're playing. now yes, the game does have some drawbacks, ill save that for later, but my point was, either ur a pretty kiss up fanboy that just wants to advertise you're biased opinions of games, or you're knowledge of them to make a competent decision for reviews is very limited. now as far as competition, i dun mind, keeps things fresh, but if ur gonna challenge me, show me a REAL REVIEW. Remember, the point df a review is not to ADVERTISE. but to EDUCATE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply 1   Once Upon A Game... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:58 am

1, I hate education of all sorts; it leads to conformnity eventually. 2, ur not completely wrong, but you're not completely right, either. 3, i said i was old skool, and would be a lOng way from today's new skool, which means a that comparison or labelling of reviews between 2 different generations, consoles, and styles would really not show any of us who is wrong or who is right. 4, it is only fitting for either of us to judge one another when we review the same game and present the same time ( at least i think it is)

My suggestion: Do you want to? If yes, please give me a name. (preferably not ps3)

oh, and if you use the link i gave out, and read the BOTTOM of each review, you will find that much less games actually recieved such high scores; I just put 10/10 as the score that appears, but it is not the real rating meant.
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Game...   Once Upon A Game... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:26 pm

I have no idea what you two are talking about.

That is all.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Game...   Once Upon A Game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Game...
Page 1 of 1