Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Empty
PostSubject: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:32 am

The DoMC (Dream of Mirror Charity) is an event that we have hosted many times in the past and will be hosting again on Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 2pm PST!

The idea behind the event is to help out the newer player base of DOMO, provide them with free armor, weapons, mp and hp pills and powders, etc. level 10-20.

We do all of these things free of charge and it's our way of giving back to the DOMO community.

We meet up on Pandora's Platform in Eversun South at a time and date that's posted well in advance of the event, and we craft armors and weapons on the spot. Making them ahead of time takes up a lot of inventory space and so we've found that if we just have the mats in our inventories it works out better.

We need 6 Alchemists, 1 each who can craft up to level 20 of any one armor type, and one w ho can craft all weapons up to level 20. lil'Kaioan can craft shields as well, but we don't get a lot of requests for them so he'll just do them as he's doing his Light Armor.

Heavy Armor: =Tai=
Light Armor: lil'Kaioan
Clothing: YouYou
Robes: Buco
Dancewear: Lumnah
Weapons: Anubis
Apothecary: (he/she who hands out premade pills and powders) *Blue*Angel*
Traffic Director: (he/she who lets people coming to the event know which alchemist to go to for certain items they're in need of) .Almond.

And we could use a couple of people who are knowledgeable about the game and can help answer questions that new players might have.

If you think you may be interested in doing any of these things, and will be available on a Sunday (from around 2pm-4pm PST) within the next month, post here and let us know all available Sundays for you so we can plan this thing! Smile

Also, remember, you don't have to know how to craft anything in order to participate in this!
We can use as many of you as can come, even if just to answer new player questions!

THE MORE KINDRED, THE MERRIER!!!

flower flower flower flower

Last edited by =Tai= on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

I'm up for it i can direct since my alch isn't all that great right now. if you have the powders, pills and what nots i can hand them out as well just let me know guide lines on giving and im game.

Sundays are good after 12 noon central time for me just let me know so i can arrange around the event to circumvent anything i need to.

oh yeah...

flower flower flower flower

PRETTY FLOWERS TOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lumnah
Wand Polisher
Lumnah

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:16 pm

i'll do the dancewear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: general manager   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 am

im free on sunday full time. im a 52 lvl commoner, but no use as alchemist. can craft lvl 10 HA, hopefully 15 by then. i can do general stuff, direct, hand out, make some pills and consumables, advertise, and act as a mule for all the surplus you may have. unless i can somehow get ppl to have me make their armor like crazy, i cant be much help. already got a lot of pots.

Professor_Baassiri
Back to top Go down
Buco
Wand Polisher

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

let me know what is needed, i will get the recipes quickly, cause i am awesome like that xD but yea, i am always free on sundays so i will be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm

I cans hand out pills if you guys already have them made type of thing.. I'm normally off of work on sundays and i'm off of work for sunday for the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
YouYou
Pimp
Pimp
YouYou

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

i guess u can put me on clothing then
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 am

THE DOMC IS TOMORROW, SUNDAY JULY 18, 2010!

Even if you can't craft armors or weapons, we'd love to see as many of you come out as possible to help answer questions!

GO KINDRED!
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 pm

The DOMC was a huge success!

Thank you for all of your help, Kinfolk!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)   DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOMC !! (Dream of Mirror Charity)
Page 1 of 1