Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jokein since i gotted no net

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

jokein since i gotted no net Empty
PostSubject: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

There once was a man from Montrass, his balls were made out of brass. He rubbed them together in stormy weather, and sparks shot out of his ass
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:38 am

lol you goof
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 am

Ugg i hate not being able to get on any more...this poor man he played almost every movie he owns since the net died and me is going absolutely nuts,buggo,luney,insane,a few fries short for real true blue wacko...*falls over* @_x
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 am

Sad

I miss you and Klown and Memememe and Willow

*wins the lottery to be able to afford everyone's net*

flower
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 am

In a month or two ill have my rents net and no electric or rent i hope
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

You're moving in with your parents!?!?!? Eww

But yeah you gotta do what you gotta do Smile

flower
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

The couple I am moving in with is having a ball. she has been referring to me as her adopted daughter XD
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

The plan is to move back in with them and get back on my feet and back to school
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 am

I hope it works out for you
Back to top Go down
YouYou
Pimp
Pimp
YouYou

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:21 am

good plan dude
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Hopfully there will be a wonderful 2010 chevy camaro in my near future as well...My wet dream come true...like maybe a long lost uncle leaving a vast fortune aswell.
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 pm

all of the above? and Share? 8D
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Only if you share should the same go your way *wink*
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 am

"Only if you share should the same go your way *wink*"

that wink made it seem like I was a prostitute or something. and need I point out the swarm of stuff I bought for you =P
Back to top Go down
YouYou
Pimp
Pimp
YouYou

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 am

*accepting donations of stuff* i'll help u get rid of that stuff
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:32 pm

The wink had no prostitution value i promise i dont hang out with them since i doubt any can get net unless they are giving bill gates a knob polish...
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

depends on how much they are an hour. the nickle hoes, no, the 50 dollar ones could tho
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:13 am

How many $50 hoes you know stary one??? o.O
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 am

Day number something of no net...fringed upon insanity i be...*le sigh* i had a dream that i was a character in a D&D game and i had to dodge rolling d10s...@__@ perhaps i should check into the hotel for the insane get a nice padded room and a house coat that will let me hug myself exstensively. *flop* they're coming to take me away ha ha. ~_~
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 pm

lol you will live, and not many, but I am sure I could find you a few in seattle it is a hop skip and a jump away and I was sure I saw a few while I was in the bus stop... well she was wearing a faux leopard print coat and tights
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Not that kind of house coat...Oi @_@ i mean the coats that are standard funny farm white and tie in the back...
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

lol they make them leopard print just for crazies like you
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 am

Pfft they should know that i will only go for funny farm white or stalker in the bush black...*rolls eyes and laughs*
Back to top Go down
StarDreamer
Forum Stalker
StarDreamer

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 pm

yes, but then you would like where they are taking you... they want you to hate it. so Leopard print.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Wand Tester
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Of well i guess i can only stalk in the jungles if i get that...i will be the invisdable lepoard stalker of the woods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jokein since i gotted no net   jokein since i gotted no net Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jokein since i gotted no net
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Jokes-
Jump to: