Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CGE (Cross games event) #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YouYou
Pimp
Pimp
YouYou

CGE (Cross games event) #1 Empty
PostSubject: CGE (Cross games event) #1   CGE (Cross games event) #1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm doing a cross game event as some of you may know. This cross gaming event goes as follows: Depending on the number of participates i will set up matches in 1v1, 2v2 (just for kai and tai) and free for all. The winner from the 1v1 will recieve a perm in domo and if they decide to continue playing this game then i will eventually give them something that needs real money to get (yes i love you guys that much). The winner of the teams will be giving 10k ea and the winner of the free for all will win a perm but the catch is that they have to best me in 1v1 to get there prize.

Here is this CGE game of the month: (these games may vary in actually games or content of a game, domo included)

RUMBLE FIGHTER

***** all these scrolls and exos listed arn't all implemented but most are, this is if you choose to particiapte fully in this game as i do, i also wish to extend Kindreds reach outside of domo, a guild is a group of friends playing games not games were their are groups of friends

Link to game:
http://rf.ogplanet.com/

This will be held Mon Oct 26, 2009 at about 10 cst, right wen i get home from class

IMPORTANT: if you decide to participate once you've made you account and logged in add Korra, this is my main if i don't accpt right away just wait a lil while, i'll get to it.
to add, open up friends window, right click then hit add friend, also once i add you make sure to tell me who you are if you name isn't ur domo ign.
to pm in game lobby, open friendlist in bottom righright hand corner, right click the person's name and it whisper or pm (forgot which it is). to pm while in
(only if you have pm this person perviously or they have pmed u) just hit ender and tab then start typing.(only if you want to whisper first or another person
while fighting) enter tab, person's ign, space and type.
Back to top Go down
YouYou
Pimp
Pimp
YouYou

CGE (Cross games event) #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGE (Cross games event) #1   CGE (Cross games event) #1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Just if anyone is cousious i will participate myself and for this months game rf i'm skilled (may not be in future cge xD)

IGN: Korra
Classes: (M & F) Striker, (F) soul fighter, (M) Elementalist, (M) alchemist
Scrolls: Dragon (like law off tekken), Combat sabmo (u will hate me with this xD), muscle buster(OVER 9000!), koroshu (noob scroll), Vale Tudo(noob scroll) Stinger( i'm pettey good with this)
Exos: Elemenalist skyhorn (blue), samuri (with the flame), Invincible fist (gaara's gourg), Mas (martial arts soul), Ninja Spirit ( i are ninja =o) and Lion ( like a kamamhaa with a jump added xD)
Back to top Go down

CGE (Cross games event) #1
Page 1 of 1