Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klown's Rush To Fame Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klown~Zer0
Klown Prince
Klown Prince
Klown~Zer0

Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Empty
PostSubject: Klown's Rush To Fame Contest   Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 am

I know, we do elder quests for fame, and it can be suuuuch a drag, kill this, gather that, and OMG, make friends just to please some stoopid old guy with a bewb fetish. so aside from the guild needing it to lvl, whats it good for you might ask, do i need fame, does it really get me the hawt chicks, or does this demanding grind just determine the hours i spend at my comp has totally garunteed my social isolation. welll. from now till oct 31st (just cuz i looove haloween) get ur gears oiled and grind like no ther, why you ask? because im keeping tabs, and whomever has earned the most guild fame, will recieve a prize from my personal stash. (never know, i could feel generous and let loose with a SE pet..) so, drink ur rockstars, tell grandma to get back to bed, ur girlfriend to go home, and GRIND GRIND GRIND. may the best guildie win (and atleast this way we will soooo know who doesn't have a life Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_razz lol. GO GO GO!

Last edited by Klown~Zer0 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=Tai=
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
CrownPrincessOfTheEclipse
=Tai=

PostSubject: Re: Klown's Rush To Fame Contest   Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm

ROFL!! Omg I couldn't stop laughing while reading this!!

Ok so Klown's put an awesome prize on the table.

Aiight...I got something for the 2 runner ups. Could also be an SE pet, or it could be a couple hundred thousand big ones. Haven't quite figured it out yet...

Just know it will be worth your while...

Mwahahahahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
mememacmomma
Wand Polisher
mememacmomma

PostSubject: Re: Klown's Rush To Fame Contest   Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:13 pm

yay so much fun Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_biggrin Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_biggrin Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_biggrin Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Klown~Zer0
Klown Prince
Klown Prince
Klown~Zer0

PostSubject: Re: Klown's Rush To Fame Contest   Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 am

Ok guys, the fame rush is shaping up nicely, so far Lumnah is in the lead. He's a fame earning Monstah. There is still plenty of time left, let's see if there is any suprise rushes. GO KINDRED GO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klown's Rush To Fame Contest   Klown's Rush To Fame Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klown's Rush To Fame Contest
Page 1 of 1